Internet means... among other things, the possibility to make money online! (Of course, it also means a treasure trove of information on the most different topics, a way to keep in touch with family and friends, a way of showcasing your creations to the world, but many of us also need to make money).
I've been on the Internet for a long time and I've been looking for ways of making money with it, especially after I moved to a different country and had a baby - because it was next to impossible to find a decent paying job in the real world (I was over 30 and everyone was looking for people under 26, yikes!). So I started to look for ways to make money online and, in the process, I learned a lot of things about it.
The problem is... I didn't put them into practice, because I didn't think that I was capable of doing it. Years have passed and lots of strategies came by and then disappeared, and lots of marketing-related e-books piled up on my hard disk. I have decided to share what I know with you, hoping that you'll put into practice some of these ideas. Or maybe you're just beginning and don't know where to go.
I don't claim I'll teach you how to do things, but I'd just like to help people who were as clueless as I was to find something they like and feel capable of doing.
So here are some ways to make money online:
- affiliate marketing is the easiest way, you don't need your own products
- in case you like to make things, you could sell them online (where you have access to a larger public)
- write ebooks, turn them into Kindle books and sell them on Amazon, or sell them on Smashwords or Clickbank
- sell all kinds of stuff on eBay and at other online auctions
- start blogging and monetize your blog
- teach, train or coach other people
- take photos and sell them on specialized sites - they pay you for each photo downloaded by other people
- if you're a programmer/writer/illustrator/webmaster, you can sell your services on a number of sites
- dropshipping is not a bad idea, either
- make videos
- Forex trading - that's something that I'll never know how to do, anyway it's just another way of making money online
- make a website and monetize it
- sell your articles to different sites or write articles for money
- give away free e-books or report with links to your site/product
- become a virtual assistant
- promote CPA offers (CPA stands for "click per action")
- design T-shirts - there is no need to actually make them, there are sites which take care of that for you.
Some of these ideas require you to have a site, others don't. Some of them need an initial investment, others don't. I'll share with you what I've learned/found out during my many years online, little by little.